Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Group Buy Voting: Whetting your appetite

OfferMe's Bekim discusses how the Summer Selection is putting the cherry on Group Buy...


Like everyone else, the decisions I make shape my life. This statement is never more true than when it comes to spending my hard-earned money. Each decision I make, from where I buy my coffee to what type of car I purchase, is a choice I weigh up. Sure, I spend much more time choosing the car than the cupper, but you get the point. Which brings me to this week's blog topic: Voting on Group Buys.

Group Buy: On the Menu...


Throughout the month of January we are giving users of OfferMe the choice of which products should go live in our Group Buy deals. Just like the menu at a restaurant, we will bring you a category and you get to choose what you want us to sell.

In our Group Buy newsletters and banners on our site you will see the Summer Selections banners and products you can vote on. This week's featured category will be gaming with these five products going live:






Borderlands
(PS3)
FIFA 2010
(PS3)
PS3
Controller
(white)
XBox360
Controller
Gaming
Headset
Under
$50.00
Under
$50.00
Under
$50.00
Under
$40.00
Under
$50.00

All users can vote for the one they want to see go on sale. Voting goes through for a week, with the top three products going on sale the following week in order or 1st to 3rd on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Group Buy Voting: For Dessert...


You can also earn OfferMe Credit throughout the voting process! You'll receive $1 OfferMe Credit for each of your votes. Plus, tell your friends to vote, and if they register and vote, you'll receive a further $1 OfferMe Credit for each friends vote. So if you can successfully get 30 of your friends to vote, you can make a total of $31 OfferMe Credit to spend on OfferMe.com.au.


So check out for the first Summer Selection vote today by clicking here and make the decision that shapes your buying experience.

No comments: