Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bekim Ahmedi talks about all that's going on at OfferMe, including Christmas Group Buy specials.


Changes to the OfferMe Group Buy Newsletter...

If you're like me, you usually sit through the ads when watching TV. There are one or two ads I might enjoy seeing, but mostly I just stare at the box until my program starts again. After all, there are a vast amount of ads on TV that are in no way relevant to me. So why should I show them my attention?

My issue with television ads carries right through to the newspapers. When you buy the paper there are so many different sections. Business, sports, entertainment and there is usually one section that's just not related to me. Currently I don't need the careers section, I'm happy where I am. So wouldn't it be good if I could just select what I wanted to see?

Well, at OfferMe, this is why we have made changes to the OfferMe Group Buy newsletter. You simply choose the category you are interested in receiving and that's all you'll get. And, if you're someone who really doesn't mind watching all the TV ads or going through all the sections of the newspaper, then that's not a problem either; you can continue to receive all of OfferMe's newsletters. It's just a way for us to ensure you're getting the most out of your OfferMe experience.

Decking the Halls at OfferMe...

Christmas is around the corner, only a couple of months to go now, so you may notice changes to our site over the coming weeks. Well, of course we're putting up the Christmas decorations, with a new Christmas theme garnishing our site and a little bit of Christmas cheer being invested into our communications with you guys. We at OfferMe together with our community want to get into the spirit of Christmas and the holidays.


We're just as amazed as you that another year has ticked by so fast, but this year we're getting you prepared. Presents, presents and more presents. Family, friends and Kris Kringle... sounds like a lot of gift buying. I'm just thinking of the crowds I'll have to negotiate in the shopping centres over the next couple of months. How annoying! No parking! No seat in the food-court! Long queues at the cash register! Even longer queues getting out of the car park! Arrgghhh, I'm already over it! Group Buy will be a perfect opportunity for that gift without the hassle of the Christmas rush period in the shopping centres.

Yet just like Santa, OfferMe won't know what you really want for Christmas unless you tell us. After something special like Pandora jewellery or a bottle of Calvin Klein cologne. Then let us know. We have connections with plenty of sellers, so we can negotiate a Group Buy discount on almost anything. But without your input, how are we going to get you that Christmas gift that you've searched everywhere for?

OfferMe Credit Look Out...

Keep your eyes peeled for the OfferMe Credit logo. Starting last week, OfferMe Credit will be available on more and more select Group Buy deals. That means, on top of the 20% - 50% that you save with Group Buy, you could also get a few more dollars off! For more information about OfferMe Credit – how to get it and use it – check out this link.

No comments: